Wednesday 2 June 2021

02/06/21 - News blog update

In response to an issue that arose earlier today, I have removed the comments feature from the blog. I'd like to make it clear that the issue - if true - is something I take very seriously, and if the person who made the comment wishes to discuss it further with me, I can be contacted through the Discussion Forum (linked on the right). However, this particular blog isn't the place for such a discussion.

A combination of international crises and increasingly negative, polarising use of social media has made using the internet a difficult and often unpleasant place in recent years, especially the past twelve months. For my own personal reasons, I've recently been drastically cutting back my use of the internet and simplifying that which I do use. I'll still be updating this blog to keep everyone informed about everything FSOL, Humanoid, Yage and all their friends, but I may be somewhat quieter in other areas of FSOL discussion online. Don't worry, I'll probably just be here listening to Lifeforms and pretending it's still the mid '90s.