Sunday 11 April 2021

11/04/21 - Fractional Difference blog

Between 2001 and 2014, I ran a fansite with the catchy name Welcome to the Galaxial Pharmaceutical, although it was generally known by my domain name, Second Thought. I also had a FSOL wiki for a few months in 2018, before accidentally deleting it. Many readers will know this blog from being part of the Second Thought site.
Anyway, preamble aside, I've recently started a new page called Fractional Difference. The aim is to go through every release, and every track, and provide some analysis of each, both objective and subjective. Each release will also be linked from a general Discography page, which is something that I don't think exists elsewhere on the internet at the moment and is much needed.
You can read and follow the blog at https://fractionaldifference.wordpress.com/